Sunday, November 1, 2009

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!


On SunDay I went to the Jets Game . A good rivalry game at that ,New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins. I was given a ticket to the game from the lovely D. Malone (Shes a Strokergurl) for my birthday.It was real cool to me cause it was last minute also this is what my sundays consist of ...Football!! My twitter peeps normally twit the action and score all sunday. So im geeked when we get there all the hussle and bussle.YO For Real New york fans are the illest. I saw it all .Painted Faces , mad football jerseys . After our surprise of our location (I think our seats were in heaven)Holy Shit! The game pace was rather slow toward halftime and the crowd showed it .You really want to know what a football game is like ? Here goes! Its like a third grade class room of bad ass kids gettin over on the substitute teacher I SWEAR!! You ever wonder what happen to the obnoxious over weight jerk that tortured you in elementary school. That asshole got season tickets .All of them. I've never seen so much misguided energy (thats saying it with class) And beer consumption does not help.The businessmen I was seated next too seemed equally annoyed yet quiet ( just like the really smart kids in class...thats how i put that metaphor together. Im not a racist well not really a racist but i have to say that white folks are the biggest niggers and need to own up to it.But i love yall though cause you prove me right.LOL (Just kidding) I had A great time nonetheless. Who knows maybe next  time I'll be acting the fool . I think people in general have alot of stress to release. Well we lost by 5 points. But the season aint over!!! GangGreen On you Bitches Lets Go Jets!!!




No comments: