Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nu Ish: MonDay Tats!! And A PSA from the Peoples Champ!!

These are some tattoos I did on Saturday and Monday . I still do small pieces and have no problem doing them its just a matter of timing. I just don't think its fair to have to wait a month for a tiny tattoo or wrist or finger tattoo (or one little flower etc). Im not just chasing big pieces or the huge $ pieces. Its all a big mixture and you have to respect it. Sure I could try and talk you into getting a big piece but if your pockets are saying small piece so be it and I Thank You for your patronage. You could have went anywhere but you came to me. Some Artists just don't get it and never will. Its about the relationship you build with people .In this business I've come to realize that talent only takes you so far ( you could be as talented as Picasso and Basquiat with a touch of Da Vinci but if you suck socially no one will deal with you for long or not at all. I will say this one last time tattooing and public art dealings are just that PUBLIC .If you don't have the Public you just a real talented artist drawing in a room by yourself! P.S. And just cause your a super talented artist doesn't mean anyone should have too kiss your ass. 
Thats why Im the Peoples Champ!!










No comments: