Thursday, May 19, 2011

NU ISh:Esther Baxter & Sabrina Athena

What up Y'all Im back like I never left ! Lets get to it! Had some special visitors come to the shop for tattoos B.Girard said some friends of hers that wanted some work . Some hours later Esther Baxter and Sabrina Athena walk thru the doors. If you don't know Esther and Sabrina are two of the most known music video models today. You can google them. Well they wanted a friendship tattoo so I got busy! They are hilarious. I would love to have them back when I start filming. We got to talking about whats happening in her life lets just say theres 2 sides to every story. I wont judge their real people dealing with real situations. For my fellas YES they fine as hell! As for me my bucket list gets shorter still. 





















No comments: