Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meet B.Girard



Things happen for a reason of this I'm a firm believer. In this life we cross paths with so many people that either love you, hate you, want to use you, or just want to be you. So when you find folk that are genuine you tend to gravitate toward them. I met the lovely B.Girard under some strange circumstances to say the least. This woman is what I believe every woman wants to be ...FREE. By that I mean she is tattooed and pierced and purely confident and walks tall with that. Professional piercer, model, businesswoman and she's a strokergurl ! She'll be piercing at OneStroke Tattoos doing dermal piercing guest spoting (she resides in California)so call for schedule. I could go on for days about how cool and talented she is so I will simply say Real ReCogniZe Real.



bgirardink.blogspot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well dammit... you are too dope for this one! Thanks for accepting me into the One Stroke family.... god works in mysterious ways and im a true believer