Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Thin Line Between Vanity and Cheapness!!


We all want to enjoy the finer things in life. We all love a sale or even discounts. BUT i think its safe to say you have to draw the line somewhere. When did it become the trend to be cheap when it comes to your actual being. For instance  a client walks in with her son and speaks to the manager about her son getting a tattoo on his chest of praying hands. Here at OneStroke Tattoos that ranges anywhere from $200 and up. Because as you know the clients tattoo is always a little more than what they ask you for. In this case the clients son wanted wings behind the praying hands this of course changes the demographic of the whole tattoo,now it a full chest piece. Our manager explains to the client the difference. OOOO GAWD! Why ? That much ? How come its just praying hands. Mind you her son has on a 7 for Men Shirt and jeans and Prada shoes!! Im like WTF!!! How do you do that shit? Like REALLY! His metrosexual outfit cost way more than the tattoo. And you complainin' unbelievable !! When you go out if the price is not a sale or discounted and you really want whatever it is you Pay whatever the price is. Right?You dont even argue with the cashier about the price cause you know you got NO WINS in a store.  Yet when we charge them they want to go the cheap ass route. I don't  understand. HELLO Im working on your skin for Christs sake .The tattoo will last alot longer than the clothing. People should really love themselves more! Yet they looking for some cheap Tattoo hookup like this shit isn't work. But I know the value of what I do and I have pride in my work so pay me what I'm worth! I already respect the "situation" ya dig ! I know everybody don't have it (money). Respect me and yourself. How about not coming to see me when you don't. This is a business. Needless to say she stepped outside and made a phone call .Stuck her head in to say C'mon on y'all i found somebody who'll do it cheaper than $200 loud enough for us to hear . As her son and his crew skipped out (thats right I said skipped)I realized in a year or two she will have bigger things to worry about ! Like why her son acts like a fairy.(Nothing against fairies!) This backwardass cheap shit is a disease I swear! Everyone knows I take care of my people and my clients for the simple fact that its my name out there. People need  to understand that its a disservice to all artists to have to give your art away. Respect me Bitches!! LOL just kidding!

No comments: