Thursday, October 8, 2009

ONESTroke @ MiAMI Tattoolapalooza 09 aka SO WaStED!!

This was one of the highlights of the summer. Ingredients :South Beach, Strokergurlz, Fat Tuesdays and DtatStar = Onestroke at the Miami Tattoolapalooza . YesSir they let me come outside and play. Originally the plan was to go down there observe and learn. Well when we landed the weather was great   .HOt like Hell but cooler. We didn't set up till the next day so it was time to get wasted!!





The next day after setup it was showtime. The StrokerGurlz put on a show. High energy. We had a party at our booth everyday of the convention. I tattooed quite a few people, they promoted ,entertained. At the end of the day we were all nice .They served drinks there.HAHA. Silly Humans. Funny enough I saw some familiar faces from when I was real young in the tattoo game. It was real cool I felt like I was supposed to be there. Big shout out to Gino @Illustratedink and Chico @Marked 4Life .I also met Jaz from the Black Lotus Gallery in Bklyn He' s a rightous  dude. Also Jesse Smith  cool as hell .That  man tattoos straight sick. And last but certainly not least the coolest Surfer dude Tattoo Guru Cool-Aid. A real down to earth dude .He tatted my arm. His tattoos are sick for real.
When the convention was done  we all spent some well deserved time on the beach .OH YEah  did I mention in between all that "someone"fell in love with a monkey, pierced their face,walked naked down the hotel hallway,skinny dipped in the ocean,threw up in their hotel room,took a police officers handcuffs,got molested on a pool table and got drunk. Did I mention we got drunk.HAHA. So Wasted!

I LOVE MIAMI

No comments: